What breeds misanthropy? Is it an inflated ego, or sense of self-righteousness? Perhaps. The tendency to underestimate humanity and it's ability to comprehend complex emotions and to follow through with the morality of the world. People can take and take and take and yet never put back into the pot. Hateful. It's always refreshing to meet someone who is happy.
Surrounded by those who constantly overreact and act aggressively takes a toll on me. It wears me down. I feel as though their energy is seeping into me and changing me. I'm not a hateful person, but I've repressed so much anger that sometimes I feel as though I'm going to burst. I want to scream, I want to bludgeon, and I want satisfaction. I'm so angry, and at the same time overcome with an overwhelming sense of melancholy. I don't know, I just with the universe were a just place. I still hold my beliefs about what goes around comes around...I just want to see it happen. I don't know. I wish you weren't so egotistical and I wish we could just have a calm conversation instead of your constant squawking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment