Monday, August 17, 2009

CURRY!

Heh...I'm going back on the twenty-second! I'm so excited. Ready to make a change? I don't know...but I'm ready to have access to a gym and pool again. Ready to be around a multitude of people that I LOVE!!! Ooohh....But I will miss home. My nephew (who's grown on me) and the rest of my family that can sometimes drive me insane...but otherwise, I'm fine. I'm glad and I know that everything will go well this year...it's always just a slight adjustment to a certain mentality....and I suppose I've fixed that little part and am now able to keep happy.

Either way..I'm just really excited to go back to Austin. I keep on having all these dreams where I return to some crazy, magnificent, Hogwarts-esque school....haha!

Speaking of dreams....
Last night was weird. I was running away from Chucky (yes, that ginger doll). I was in a huge mansion with a bunch of people I knew. There were three floors and tons of wine. Haha...I kept on avoiding everyone else and trying to find that psychotic little doll. It was weird...I finally found and dismembered him. I threw him in a garbage bin and walked away. A new family found him but, in my dream, I didn't care because it wasn't my problem anymore. Then later on I was in Austin discussing different Indian restaurants with my aunt. I could go for some curry.

No comments: