Sunday, October 5, 2008

Weekend summations. (just cause I'm no longer a child doesn't mean I can't still write like one)

How therapeutic, talking to a friend. I don't know what to say anymore. Hmm, I'm in an okay mood. Just kind of lethargic. I feel like I'm gaining weight though, but it'll be fine in a couple of days. That's just how I work, it tends to fluctuate. I have one fat week a month, then I work on it, or not, and it usually goes away. If it doesn't, then I'll for sure work on it...lol.
HAhA
I wrote a paper today, it took me quite a while, at the end of it I was tired and felt a little gross from sitting down in the union for so long. I haven't shaved since Wednesday, so that's dirrtyy!!! But I'll be fine. Just gotta keep on keepin' on, right?
Your phony roots
Borrowed Guitar
Tellin' her what to think we are
YOu're the number one Wet Blanket!
You're still around I wonder why
You're the number one wet blanket!

So I'm gonna listen to some music with a friend, online. I'm probably gonna fix myself some peanut butter on bread and maybe make some tea. I don't know anything beyond that. I'll wake up in the morning and depending on how much time I have I'll either feel better or worse about things. Then I'll go to class and get that essay test back, this will also alter my mood. When I get out of that first class of mine though I'm gonna come back here and...I dont know...Shave..? lol It'll be good, I'll feel better. It's 11:11 pardon me while I make a wish....
...................................
Done...
So I'll do things for myself, to make me feel better I suppose...hehe. I wish I were a child again. I long for it to be summer or something and to be running around the house with my parents trying to get me into bed. Tuck me in, tell me a story, do the sign of the cross, kiss...goodnight.
Hmmmmm I don't get it...
You wouldn't....

No comments: