Will this work? Will it be invisible? Will people have to look for this? Spectacular!!! I just wanted to
I've got a bitter taste in my mouth, I'll accept this
I'm naive, I know this
I'm not uninteresting, of this I am sure
see what color would work so only people in the know would be able to see some of the things I
write. I think it'll be interesting. I'm glad I was able to get this out of my system. I really just
The next time I see you
I'll kiss you so hard that when i walk out of your life...you'll wish you were dead
it'll be imbued with all the despair you've caused me to feel. But after this, it won't posses me anymore. It'll be in you
needed to say that..I guess I sound kind of bitter. Hmmm...I don't know. It kind of puts me at ease, having this little like secret embedded in my journal. Heh.
These are my intentions. How do I look now? I wish I were more graceful and dignified. I don't understand why I can't be like that. Ehhh, I'll change when the world changes. Perhaps sooner, hopefully sooner. the only thing I don't want....is to become a cliche`
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hhaha...it's not so invisible? Am I suppose to be in the 'know' because it was very easy to read....
- bursting bubbles
Post a Comment