Monday, December 8, 2008

Hi hi

So yeah, life is interesting. I mean, I've been having a good time these past couple of days. I go out, stay out, return, and work. Fascinating! Today I was deterred from being productive by a good friend. We went to the gym, went to his apartment and I helped him pack up his things because he's house-sitting for a month for one of his old professors. It was a lot of fun, we got food and hung out at the house. It was a very nice home. We did some homework and I got back to my dorm at around 8:30. Went to Medici's to work on a project due on Wednesday. I've been spending my time pretty well. I don't know though, I'm really worried about my exams and stuff. I wonder.

As for old problems, they're beginning to fade away, which is good. I'm really excited to go home, and also very excited about the new prospects that every day brings. I'm just going to elect not to think about what brings me down. No Depth = No Death. I wrote, "No Depth" earlier and realized how that worked out. It was kind of funny. By keeping yourself on the not so thoughtful wavelength you can completely avoid thinking of reality and your problems. I had created a playlist earlier this weekend without any depressing songs or anything so I was listening to it earlier. I indulged in the meaningless lyrics and had a grand time. I was in a good mood. I ran into some friends as well, I've just been really lucky lately I guess. Keeping good people around me, I love them all. I also miss those who I don't speak with as much anymore.

No comments: