Despite some sharp pains in my stomach and some old feelings I had to hang out to dry (still kind of soaked), I had the most amazing four day break. Everyday was really different. Most everything about it was spectacular!! Seeing my old friends, going to old places, staying out and sleeping in. It was nice to have the comfort of my family. Sister, mother & father, and uncle all wonderful to sit around and chat with. Hmm..they understood and were perfectly fine with me. Bought quite a bit of new clothes that I had to accommodate this morning. It's nice, I kind of like the fact that I now have to fold some shirts and pants and put them in my dresser. It means that I can now be choosy about what I wear...lol.
More people noticed my "bites" than I had wanted...well. Just in general, people noticed them. I suppose they gave me some sort of credibility within my family. Never having discussed any of that with any of them, excluding my immediate family, those marks gave me a sort of.."oh he gets some" you know? It kind of established a rule between me and them that I do do things. Hehe, it's just that I'm not going to be willing to talk about that with them. If they ask? I'll tell them..."I don't want to talk about it" that always seems to work...right?
I did absolutely no work over the break, nor was I productive last night. I'm so scared for this week. I have a midterm on Wednesday, a final project due on Thursday, and a lab midterm on Friday. God am I petrified...I have about fifteen minutes before my first class, I mistakenly thought it was at nine...but no. It's at ten...I'm so silly.
- I want some....resolve???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment