Okay, I realize that I take things to heart...A LOT! But that really is just the type of person I am. I don't know. I wouldn't change it...for anything. It does lead to excessive pains, stresses, and "let-downs" but..I still feel that it's always worth it. I enjoy feelings the severe ups, the downs...they just come along with all that.
I'm also a very hopeful person, this will also never change. I don't ever want to find myself one day glazed over with cynicism. That would be the end of life itself. I find it, a handicap. You can't enjoy life like that, and after all...there is a lot of pleasure to be had in this life. Without hope, what have you got?
Out of desperation, which is another quality I find myself abundant in, I suppose I find things that aren't real. I fabricate feelings, and I..lose control. I really wish I could be more level-headed..but I'm just a child. I always will be.
Intense, isn't it?
This is probably one of the only times, I'll ever really want to admit that I've made a mistake (mistakes). I'm a Leo, and I'm FILLED with pride. I can be...RIDICULOUSLY egotistical. This is a trait...I don't wish I had. Confidence, yes...but being self-absorbed? Absolutely not.
Immature, in some ways and wise in others. I'm a jack in training, I will eventually master wisdom and the complexities in life. At least, this is my aim.
- Michael.
P.S. Also sorry for not always being the best friend and being a bit detached sometimes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment