Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Found this survey, wanted to fill it out.

B A S I C S

They call me : Michael
M/F: M
B-day:
8-12-89
Siblings: An older sister. (24)
Hair color: Light Brown
Eye color: Light Brown
Height: 5’9”-ish...I'm not too sure.


R E L A T I O N S H I P S
Who is your best friend?: HAhAHA Inner circle currently includes:

Katherine

Raul

Trey

Alfred

Jessica

Adrienne!

Gabe

F A S H I O N | S T U F F
Where is your favorite place to shop: Oh goodness, I LOVE Banana Republic and...Buckle (a nice contrast)

Any tattoos or piercings: I want a tattoo and maybe even a piercing (haven't thought about the piercing as much)


S P E C I F I C S
Do you do drugs?: Oh noz! Not in a good while.
What kind of shampoo do you use?: Whatever is usually there, Pantene right now because I'm in swimming and it's pretty damaging to my awesome locks! :)
What are you listening to right now? Playlist including: well...a lot of artists...Feist right now.
Who is the last person that called you? Actual phone call, Kathy. :D
Where do you want to get married?
All I know is somewhere beautiful!


F A V O R I T E S
Color: Teal, I think that's the color of this font? Well, maybe a darker shade.
Food: Italian, Asian, Mexican, Bar-B-Que is ALWAYS great!
Boys names: Paul - Hands DOWN!
Girls names: Vanessa, Michelle, Allison

Subjects in school: Psychology! English Literature
Animals: You can't ask me this:

Sealions!

Walrus's

Cats

Dogs

Raptors (birds of prey)

Snakes

Sharks

Insects

Arachnids

Pretty much all of them. :P


H A V E | Y O U | E V E R
Given anyone a bath?: Yes.
Bungee jumped?: Nope.
Made yourself throw up?: Oooh...shameful. But yes.
Skinny dipped?: Yep
Ever been in love?: Yes
Made yourself cry to get out of trouble?: I don't think I can make myself cry
Cried when someone died?: DUH
Lied: yep
Fallen for your best friend?: I'm gay and my friends are predominantly women. But yes, it was stupid.
Been rejected: Every day.
Used someone: Another shameful yes.
Done something you regret?: No, I act for a reason. If I do something it's because I know I'm going to enjoy it.
C U R R E N T
Clothes: I like where this survey is going...Just a hoodie and shorts. Very comfortable. ;)
Music: Sunday Morning, Maroon 5!
Make-up: never!
Annoyance: my contact lenses and also...there's this little gnat in my room.
Smell: Like...awesome-ness!
Desktop picture: Michael Caine with a cigarette in his mouth staring at me like he's just been through a lot of shit.

CD in player?: Those things don't exist anymore. ;)
DVD in player: It might as well just be The Little Mermaid...Come on...


A R E | Y O U
Understanding?: Unwaveringly
Open-minded: Yep
Insecure: Right now, yes. Usually...not so much.
Random: I can be.
Hungry: I just ate, so no! I feel fat...
Moody: Occasionally.
Smart: repeat....:/
Hard working: Yes, I'd like to think so
Organized: Maybe
Healthy: I smoke, binge drink, starve myself (only sometimes), but I swim often so...Okay!
Shy: not at all
Difficult: This isn't a question to ask me.
Bored easily: ALL THE FUCKING TIME
Responsible?: When it's necessary
Angry: not usually
Sad: I do have a sad affect about me sometimes.
Hyper: YES!
Trusting:

People trust me, and I, myself, am an open book. If we meet randomly, I'll give you my life story after five minutes of knowing you. I won't leave anything out, I swear!


W H O | D O | Y O U | W A N N A
Kill?: absolutely no one.
Slap: D-bag! Verbally.
kiss: You tell me O_o.
talk to right now: My pillow.


R A N D O M
In the morning I am: Thinner than I will be at the end of the day.
All you need is: Love...DUH
Love is: AMAZING!
I dream about: Nothing, lately. But usually really weird shit that doesn't make sense.
What do you notice first in the sex you're into:

Physically - Face and Clothing

Internally - Competence, reactions, and confidence.

W H I C H | I S | B E T T E R
Coke or Pepsi: Coke
Flowers or candy: HARD choice to make.
Tall or short: Taller
Makes you laugh the most: Well, it was Kathy last night.
Makes you smile: It doesn't take much.
Gives you butterflys when you see him/her: Haven't felt that since I was a freshman in high school. Most college guys are assholes. (so were the one's in highschool, but at least then I was oblivious to it).

No comments: