Something is always missing. I can't explain why I was in such a bad mood. Perhaps these have something to do with it all....?
(I feel like experimenting with colors! Different colors describe different situations)
- I've got nothing to show for it despite...well, I don't know...it's okay.
- You're so fucking persistent!
- We fought and don't talk anymore
- I missed you
- What the HELL?! I just don't understand how you could be so...unsympathetic.
- YOU called me.
- I always feel as if I'm ditching someone.
- Got to please everyone...obviously...btw lose some weight dear!
- I have way too much else to do to be busy with this. (I say this often now)
You are the sweet one, the sweet one under the sun.
I'm excited to be going swimming on Friday with Jessica. That'll be fun! Yippee! I need to do laundry....I need to finish my homework, right now I need to shower, get dressed, and go to class in an hour. There's also valentine's day on Saturday. Trey's friend's party on Friday, and....that's all I've got. I don't know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment