Thursday, February 12, 2009

Once again...

Will we always be like little kids
running group to group asking who loves me?
Don’t know who loves me!
It’s pathetic. It’s impossible.

My life has been...fucking weird the past couple of days.
I don't get what's happening, a string of awkward
coincidences has been occurring. Too many to simply attribute it to...
I don't know...haphazard-ness...
I guess I should just chock it up to my stupidity. Whatever.
I don't know why I just did that...force myself to sit through those ten awful minutes with you.
Forced to listen to your pathetic stories, and watch you waste away. You look so god damned thin now...Kind of like Riley. Does this mean I'll take you home and feed you too? Take care of you and love you only to have you throw me to the dogs once you're back to yourself.
How naive of me to disregard what everyone else already knew.
That you would never be capable of hurting me. I put myself out there, and gave you all of me.
And you tore it apart. You took each thing I'd given you and threw all of it away.

I don't know why I'm writing about you. What can I hope to gain from this? Well, I suppose catharsis is always kind of nifty! Either way, I refuse to care. Although, looking at you I really can't help but want to offer you a hand.
A hand, and a warm smile. Something to try to get you to believe that everything will be okay.
I guess I'm being a little redundant. That's fine.

Tonight and tomorrow I will be INSANELY productive. I have far too much else to feel this weekend to be stuck doing work, although I know it'll be okay...or at least I hope it will.

POSITIVE THINKING! NO EXPECTATIONS EVER!!!

(I can't not have expectations...it's just my nature)



No comments: